Tallahassee Personal Injury Lawyer
Jaeson was born and raised in Owosso, MI. He graduated from James Madison College at Michigan State University in 2007 with a Bachelor of Arts in Social Relations and Policy. Jaeson continued his studies at Florida State University College of Law, graduating with a Juris Doctorate in 2011. Throughout his law school career, Jaeson regularly volunteered his time at Florida Legal Services, where he assisted with several projects aimed at advancing the rights of low-income families in Florida. While working as a clerk throughout law school, he developed a passion for representing those injured as the result of others’ negligence, making him perfectly suited for our personal injury law team in Tallahassee.
Jaeson has recovered millions of dollars from individuals for his clients. For his efforts, Jaeson was inducted in 2016 into the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum. At the time of his induction, he was one of the youngest attorneys in the State of Florida to be inducted. Also in 2016, Jaeson was honored by Florida Super Lawyers as a Rising Star, a distinction reserved for no more than 2.5% of all practicing attorneys in the State of Florida. Jaeson has been honored as a Florida Super Lawyers Rising Star in 2017 and 2018 as well. Currently, Jaeson litigates personal injury cases throughout the city of Tallahassee and the State of Florida.
- Florida State University College of Law, 2011 – J.D.
- Michigan State University, James Madison College, 2007 – B.A. in Social Relations and Policy
Professional and Charitable Associations/Memberships
- Florida Justice Association – Eagle Member
- Florida Justice Association – Young Lawyers Division (Former Board Member)
- Capital City Justice Association – Board Member
- Tallahassee Bar Association
- William H. Stafford American Inn of Court (Former Member)
- Overcoming Major Legal Hurdles: Alcohol Defense – Florida Justice Association Workhorse Seminar – 2018
- Mediation and Settlement – Florida Justice Association Personal Injury Bootcamp Webinar Series – 2018
- Co-Chair of Florida Justice Association Personal Injury Bootcamp Webinar Series – 2017
- Florida – 2011
- United States District Court – Florida Northern District – 2012
- United States District Court – Florida Middle District – 2015